A comfortable and stylish waterproof softshell upper mated to aggressive X-Ultra sole with carbide spikes makes SHELTER SPIKES CS WP ideal for icy roads and sidewalks as well as deeper snow.
* Spikes - Carbide tipped spikes inserted into the sole lugs ensure aggressive grip, even on ice
* Softshell Upper - Supple, breathable and durable material that protects from rain, snow and outdoor conditions with light thermal insulation
* Contagrip® W - For all winter applications, Contagrip® W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
* EnergyCell - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
* Advanced Chassis™ - Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
* Shank - A molded piece between the outsole and midsole that provides torsional rigidity and stability at a lower level than 4D Advanced Chassis.
* Faux fur lining - A warm, cozy, insulated lining for winter use.
* Mesh and textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
* Gusseted tongue - The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
* Protective toecap - A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
* EVA sockliner - A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
* Regular laces - Traditional lacing system with eyelets
* ClimaSalomon™ Waterproof - A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
* Climatherm™ - Made from polyester and EVA, this light, highly insulated layer covers the mid-foot and toe to optimize insulation.
Weight: 450 g
Drop: 11 mm
* Inlay sole: Textile
* Lining: 100% Polyester
* Upper: Textile
* Outsole: Rubber